- This solicitation is to establish a Heart Failure Clinical Research Network in order to expedite clinical research to evaluate the diagnosis, management, and treatment of heart failure. The program will provide support to maintain necessary infrastructure to develop, coordinate, and conduct multiple collaborative proof of concept clinical protocols to improve heart failure outcomes.
- A total of up $37.5 million over five years is available.
- Up to eight regional clinical centers and a single data coordinating center will be awarded.
- This RFA will use the cooperative agreement mechanism (U01 award).
- Domestic and Canadian centers capable of fulfilling the requirements of the program are eligible to apply
- Any individual with the skills, knowledge, and resources necessary to carry out the proposed program is invited to apply.
- Each applicant may submit one application.
- The PHS application and instructions are available at http://grants.nih.gov/grants/funding/phs398/phs398.html in an interactive format. For further assistance contact Grantsinfo, Telephone (301) 435-0714, Email: Grantsinfo@nih.gov.
Who can apply:
City Or Township Governments
Federally Recognized Indian Tribal Governments
Independent School Districts
Native American Organization
Non-Government - General
Nonprofits Having A 501(C)(3) Status With The IRS, Other Than Institutions Of Higher Education
Nonprofits That Do Not Have A 501(C)(3) Status With The IRS, Other Than Institutions Of Higher Education
Other Private Institution/Organization
Private Institutions Of Higher Education
Private Nonprofit Institution/Organization (Includes Institutions Of Higher Education, Hospitals)
Public And State Controlled Institutions Of Higher Education
Public Housing Authorities/Indian Housing Authorities
Quasi-Public Nonprofit Institution/Organization
Small Business (Less Than 500 Employees
Special District Governments
State (Includes District Of Columbia; Includes Institutions Of Higher Education And Hospitals)
U.S. Territories And Possessions (Includes Institutions Of Higher Education, Hospitals)
Eligible functional categories:
Heart and Vascular Diseases Research
If you have problems accessing the full announcement, please contact:
NIH OER Webmaster